Sunday, March 4, 2012

Monsoon Season

     It's been a lot harder to keep up with this once a day painting/ page goal this week. I would like to say  that school is what's gotten in the way, but honestly it was just me being moody and pessimistic about graduating. No worries, I'm over it! So here are my favorites from this week :)



The first scan of this page was black and white by accident, but I'm glad because it's a very different image when completely tonal. Black and white gives the feeling of an x-ray: all bones. 


    

     Maybe it's normal to be freaking out a little bit about the future. I advise anyone in a similar position to take a deep breath, and to be proud of what you've achieved so far, no matter what it is. Because at the end of the day it's not about building up a weapon of credibility to use against others. It's about making progress, enjoying your way, having good breakfasts and doing exactly what makes you happy.

Yeah... pretty sure that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment